Hello adult members,
This coming Wednesday at 7:30 we are opening the clubhouse (and the bar!) to invite you to a meeting all about the summer ahead. Following last years' most successful summer in ECC history Scott Sharp the Director of Cricket and your Captains would like to take the opportunity to share with you plans, policies, events and other good stuff all about the 2020 season.
The meeting will be less formal than the AGM but we still have the following topics we want to cover:
- The team and club targets for 2020
- The intended selection policy
- Player's availability
- Membership (forms and izettle will be available on the night also)
- Training (both the remainder of winter and the summer plan)
- PCA Day 29th May - How you can help the club raise money
- Key fixtures: ECC vs the MCC 28th June, President's Day fixture 5th July, Boars Tour 6th- 9th July,
- NatWest Ground preparation weekend 27th - 29th March,
- Sunday Cricket
- Social's and the Social team
There may well be others but we will also "open the floor" to all of yourselves who come along.
Please spread the word and come down. If you cant make it but are still interested in any or all of this then drop Scott and I a message.
Jon Last, ECC Chair, firstname.lastname@example.org